Hankook Million Dollar Kick Terms & Conditions
|Hankook Million Dollar Kick|
|Item 1: Event||Hankook Million Dollar Kick|
|Item 2: Promoter||The promoter is the National Rugby League Limited (ABN 23 082 088 962) of Rugby League Central, Moore Park 2021.|
|Item 3: Promotion Period||The promotion period begins 26 May 2020 at 10:00am EST and ends on 28 September 2020 at 11:59pm EST or until ‘guide to entry’ leaflets last(Promotional Period)|
|Item 4: Draw Date||
|Item 5: Re-Draw Date (if required)||
Minor Prize: drawn at the times and dates for the respective prize outlined in the table in Item 5 to distribute any unclaimed prizes.
Major Prize: drawn at 09:00ESDT on 21/10/2020. The winner must claim their prize and confirm they can take the kick by 18:00ESDT 21/10/2020. If the winner does not claim their prize by 18:00ESDT 21/10/2020 prize or is unable to take the kick, additional draws will be made every 2 hours until the prize is claimed.
Will take place at PMG (136 Cathedral Street, Woolloomooloo, NSW, 2011).
|Item 6: Draw Method||Winners of the Minor Prizes and Major Prize draws will be electronically drawn at random from their respective pool of entries.|
|Item 7: Prize Publication||Minor Prize winners will be notified by either phone or email within two (2) business days of the draw and posted on the Event website www.hankooknrlmilliondollarkick.com.au|
|Item 8: How to Enter||
To enter the Event, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible or illegible Entries will be deemed invalid.
Each Entry will be viewed by the Promoter and only Entries that the Promoter determines in its absolute discretion to be in accordance with these Conditions of Entry will be valid.
One (1) Entry is permitted per person only.
Once an Entry is submitted, Entrants acknowledge that the Entry may not be withdrawn, altered or deleted (except as and where required by the Promoter).
Entry into the Minor Draw will automatically put all entrants into the Major Draw.
|Item 9: Prize Package||
Minor Prize consists of 1 x double pass to a NRL Telstra Premiership Season game (RRP $50). Total Minor Prize pool is RRP $900. Winners are responsible for the collection of the prize from the relevant Hankook participating venue. If Minor Prize cannot be redeemed in 2020 because of government health restrictions or laws related to the COVID-19 pandemic (eg, crowd restrictions) they will be redeemable for the 2021 NRL Telstra Premiership Season.
Major Prize consists of a NRL Major Event Package: 2 x tickets to a selected NRL Major Event (determined by the Promoter), return flights for 2 x people from nearest capital city to the nearest domestic airport to selected NRL Major Event (if applicable, non-transferable), 1 x night’s accommodation at a venue and on a date to be determined by the Promoter and opportunity to kick for $1,000,000. Details around the conditions of the kick to be communicated to the winner prior to the event. Total Major Prize pool is RRP $1,005,000. If opportunity to kick for $1,000,000 component of the Major Prize cannot be conducted within the venue of the NRL Major Event because of government health restrictions or laws related to the COVID-19 pandemic (eg, crowd restrictions), it will be conducted in a nearby location (determined by the Promoter). If ticketing component of the Major Prize cannot be redeemed in 2020 because of government health restrictions or laws related to the COVID-19 pandemic (eg, crowd restrictions), they will be redeemable for a 2021 NRL Major Event (determined by the Promoter).
If a Second Chance Draw winner is drawn for the Minor Draw and does not claim their prize within 48 hours of notification, additional draws will be made every 48 hours until the prize is claimed.
|Item 10: Permit Number||NSW Permit: LTPS/20/42648
ACT Permit: ACT TP 20/00398
SA Permit: T20/323
|Item 11: Restriction to Entry||
Entry is only open to residents of Australia (Entrants). The directors and management of the Promoter, its related partners, suppliers, and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
Entrants aged under 18 years must obtain the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the promotion and provide personal information about themselves. All Entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 years and enter the promotion without disclosing (or attempting to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. These Conditions of Entry will bind the Entrants and any parent or legal guardian who gives their consent (for Entrants aged under 18 years). Parents and/or legal guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
The following persons are NOT eligible to enter this Event:
|Item 12: Special Conditions||
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The winners agree to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the Event Conditions for the Event available at www.nrl.com, from the Promoter, and displayed at entrances to the Event.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries for this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with the Conditions of Entry of this promotion, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by drawing a further valid entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason any winner does not take/redeem a prize (or part of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited.
- Subject however to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, the Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw(s) as are necessary to distribute any prizes unclaimed by the date of the re-draw. The winners of any re-draws will be published at www.nrl.com.
- Spending money, meals, and all other ancillary costs incurred as a result of taking the prize (including, without limitation, transport to and from the Event, entry into the Event, airline and/or airport taxes and transfers, where applicable) are not included and remain the responsibility of the winners. All elements of the must be taken to coincide with the Event and any element not taken at the time(s) stipulated will be taken to be forfeited.
- No element of any prize is exchangeable. Prizes cannot be taken as cash.
- If a prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter will endeavour to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
- Upon entering an Event, each Patron provides this release to the NRL and the other Organisers:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the NRL and other Organisers are not liable to me or to any other person with me for (regardless of how or when the liability is caused, or by whom it is caused and regardless of whether such liability or claims are for negligence (excluding gross negligence), breach of contract, breach of statutory duty, or any other liability or claim recognised at law):
- My death, injury to me, or the death of or injury to anybody else with me;
- Damage to, destruction of, theft of, or unauthorised delivery up of, any of my property or equipment, whether authorised or not; or
- Damage to, destruction of, theft of, or delivery up of any of my clothing or other personal items,
and in respect of all of the subject matter in each of (a), (b), and (c) above, I release the NRL and the other Organisers from any liability or claim which I do or might, or which anybody with me does or might have, or in the future might have or would have against the NRL or the other Organisers.
- The NRL does not make any warranty that the Competition, the Event, or any services connected with each Event will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials or equipment provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purposes for which they are supplied. Patrons acknowledge that, to the extent that any warranty is implied by law, it is excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
- The NRL acknowledges that each indemnity and exclusion of liability in this document is subject to any law which forbids that indemnity or exclusion of liability including the Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and the Fair Trading Act (or similar legislation) of each State or Territory of Australia. The NRL acknowledges that each indemnity and liability in this document is amended to the extent that any right under the Australian Consumer Law and the Fair Trading Act (or similar legislation) of each State or Territory of Australia cannot be excluded.
- Under the Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)), several guarantees are implied into contracts for the supply of certain goods and services. You agree that the application of all or any of the provisions of Subdivision B of Division 1 of Part 3-2 of the Australian Consumer Law (i.e. guarantees relating to the supply of services), the exercise of rights conferred by those provisions, and any liability of the NRL and the other Organisers for a failure to comply with any such guarantees, are excluded. However, such exclusion is limited to liability for:
- death, physical or mental injury (including aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such an injury of the individual);
- contraction, aggravation or acceleration of a disease of an individual; or
- the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behaviour, course of conduct or state of affairs in relation to an individual that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to the individual or the community or that may result in harm or disadvantage to the individual or the community.
This exclusion does not apply to significant personal injury suffered by the reckless conduct of the NRL.
- Each release or exclusion of liability in this document is for the benefit of the NRL and each of the other organisers and held on trust by the NRL for each of the other organisers so that each of the organisers may enforce those provisions against each Patron. Patrons also acknowledge that the NRL may enforce each release and exclusion of liability in these Competition Conditions of Entry and/or Event Conditions against each Patron on behalf of any of the other organisers on the basis that the NRL is their agent or trustee.
- The NRL will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.